Thursday 31 January 2019

HOOP OF LIGHT

Hello friends...Hope everyone is crafting great. 

I am happy to share that I have been featured a the Craft Enthusiast of the week on the Prika blog- a wonderful platform that appreciates craft and brings crafters together. Here's the link to the feature Do drop by to know more about me and my crafting journey.


Sharing today a reverse decoupage home decor project .The project is also my Friday Inspiration project for the Prika blog. 


I enjoy altering objects to create utility products and Embroidery Hoop is one such object that has immense possibilities to create. In the past, I have made a fabric clock using the hoop. Have a look ….


This time I have altered the embroidery hoop to make an interesting décor piece, that can be used as a wall light too !!! 


Along  with the embroidery hoop, I have used clear acrylic circular piece, decoupage napkin and some beautiful embellishments to make this beautiful wall piece.


Excited to know how it's made ....Here's the link to the step wise tutorial.

Interesting light effect can be created by attaching strip light to the hoop ring, from the back side. 



Craft is a form of expression…the mushrooms in the project say-Sprout new ideas and Be grounded. Observing them is like drawing attention towards the little things in everyday life….Little things, that can bring great joy !!!






Hope you liked the hoop of light, that is sure to enhance the wall space.

Happy Crafting

Create, Express, Enjoy !!!

Vaishali Khandwala.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete