Tuesday 28 August 2018

Decoupage Tote Bag- Fabric Decoupage with a Twist

Hello my arty, crafty friends, Hope you all are doing great. 
I am super excited about sharing this fabric decoupage project with everyone.  Its my DT creation for Itsy Bitsy. Many of you must have explored decoupage on fabric. When working on a fabric surface, one medium that I find  interesting is ‘ Fabric Stiffener’. This wonderful product  has various uses and I have used it in some unique ways in my creation.
I have a step wise picture tutorial of this Decoupaged Tote Bag, so sit back , relax and enjoy this new technique here
Some close ups
The dimensional effect

The grooved effect

Do check the tutorial to know how to create these amazing effects with decoupage napkins and fabric stiffener.

Fabric Stiffener is an amazing product, when working with fabrics. Have used it earlier as well to create a fabric clock. 
For the clock, I have used the fabric stiffener to stiffen the cloth. This helped the cloth to remain firm and the clock machine could be fixed to the cloth with ease. I am so thankful to Itsy Bitsy’s own brand Little Birdie for making this wonderful product.
Say ‘No’ to plastic bags, design your own cloth bags and use them to save the environment ……flaunt them around as well when you have a beautiful handmade one !!!!

Happy Crafting till we meet again.
Create, Express, Enjoy !!!
Vaishali K.

3 comments:

  1. Love ur work ..please send me the link to the video for ur tote bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.. am yet to make a video for the tote bag. You can subscribe to my channel though for other useful videos and regular updates

      Delete